Wednesday, July 7, 2010

the good news

The good news is, I've got a new job.  It pays for real with benefits and stuff.  It's not the dream job or anything but it makes me feel more stable like I can move forward with life.

Also, we are moved into the Haus!  Moving was a long, awful process but now we are on our way to being settled in and the place is livable and starting to look like a proper house.  We even had people over last night!  My dining room table was surrounded by nerds playing D&D while I vegetated on the couch and tried to do internet errands while watching bad cable TV.  Not a bad life overall.

So, yeah, things are looking up.  There are still plenty of things that need to get done, loose-ends and stuff that've been put on hold for the last few months, but life on the Best Bank is starting to rumble along comfortably enough so I can't complain.

Totally domestic.  How's that for exciting blog material?

1 comment: